Saturday, September 5, 2015

HOLY SPIRIT




It is the Holy Spirit that I turn to for healing.  The Creative energy represents wisdom.   The following is what Solomon had to say about Wisdom 7:7-12.  “…I prayed, and understanding was given me; I called upon God, and the Spirit of Wisdom came to me.  I preferred Her to scepters and thrones, and I accounted wealth as nothing in comparison with Her.  Neither did I liken to Her any priceless gem, because all gold is but a little sand in Her sight, and silver will be accounted as clay before Her.  I loved Her more than health and beauty, and I chose to have Her rather than light, because Her radiance never ceases.  All good things came to me along with Her, and in Her hands uncounted wealth.  I rejoiced in them all, because Wisdom leads them; but I did not know that She was their Mother.”

The Holy Spirit is the comforter and can be our best friend.  It knows what needs to be corrected.  I often say, “Come Holy Spirit” during a healing session.  To say that is for the benefit of the listener.  The Holy Spirit is always nearby.  Most people simply have forgotten.  The Holy Spirit knows what is to be corrected.   Healing is a partnership.  My attitude is one of faith, confidence and gratitude.  Cooperation is often helpful from the patient for a physical healing to manifest.  Healing is a science and science is based on facts.   The fact is…we are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment