Monday, September 7, 2015

WE MAY NOT ALWAYS LOVE OUR SELF





Although I am blessed with a keen understanding and a knowledge that knows how to use mind for not only my good but for others, I may on a rare occasion take a ‘vacation’ from wisdom.  Whether it is boredom with my human experience, stress, an unfilled desire or just plain lack of attentiveness, weak moments can happen.  I experienced a huge one 10 years ago.  A morning dream warned me of an impending accident.  Later, while eating breakfast the warning came again.  I chose to ignore it.  When I got up from the table, an unseen force came toward me throwing my body down into a large Egyptian cauldron.  You read that right.   I have several Egyptian pieces in my home.  After three days of limping around, I immersed from denial and realized the hip was broken.

My mind was lazy.  It didn’t listen to the guidance and suffering ensued.  Why do we allow unnecessary things to happen?  The reason could be simply a desire for a change of pace.  This is not meant as a joke.  Surgery, rehab and a vacation from our normal activities could be a reason although not a sound one.  I am convinced that a mind, particularly emotionally directed, causes strange things to happen.  Sometime, look back at unpleasant things that have happened to you.  Try and find the cause that created the effect.   We are lucky when we recognize what began the stream of events.  More often than not cause is so buried in the subconscious that we instead blame family, friends or some other situation that really did not have anything to do with the occurrence.  Not listening to intuition and following loving advice is a form of neglect, which is a dishonor toward our Real Self.  

*Please note that there is a pencil comment place at the end of each posting.  I would enjoy reading any questions or comments you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment