Thursday, November 26, 2015

GRATITUDE -Evolution of the soul-mind




In the sweet silence of an awakened heart, I embrace the harmony of the universe.

I empty my mind of sensual thoughts and am filled with the spirit of life.

Divine Essence, pure reality, surrounds and nourishes me with love and wisdom.

I realize the profound truth that control of mind and body is freedom.

Determination and perseverance are allies as I transform the ego into a positive living force.

Patience is a close companion as I strive to live as conscious purity and light.

Compassion is felt toward others who do not yet understand nor care.

Faith is my armor as it quickens perception and realization.

In gratitude I live as awareness radiating the essence of the Divine from a thankful heart.

Happy Thanksgiving

http://www.behealedforever.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment