Sunday, November 29, 2015

WHY NOT MATERIALIZE OUR DREAMS?




In the 1980’s I had a cassette that included this song.  It always felt so good to sing along with its upbeat message.

I Have a Dream
I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
Oh yeah
I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness
Still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
A practice to help us manifest our dreams is the art of meditation. It becomes an art when we remove our thoughts from a blind belief into actual knowledge that is wisdom.  It is through our consciously attaining wisdom that we resurrect from the ignorance of the unenlightened common man who blindly lives life not knowing his true identity or purpose in being. He typically uses the part of the mind that is more matter than the light of unlimited spiritual understanding.

The level of mind that is not mastered creates both negative and positive results. As an example, when a bank account is low, it is very easy to think 'I am poor'. Reactive human thought concludes a bank balance is fixed, limited and worrisome. An awakened consciousness has no boundaries. Anything created is not fixed.  The problem in thinking in a negative way is that the energy becomes a belief and the belief will continue to limit us. Regardless of what issue we mark with a negative judgment, it actually creates further limitation that becomes all too common in everyday life.  The good part, this capacity may be filled with the limitations experienced by a personality, or it may be filled with the ever-creating power of God. There is only room for one. Either we live with a mind bent on limitation, or we let our dreams of God’s goodness and abundance reign there as unlimited potential.  Try changing your mind.

The only line I disagree with in the lyrics is the assumption that there is a ‘right’ time.  Maybe, the right time is in this moment.  That time could be way overdue.  Why not experience our dream now?  At the very least we can begin to focus seriously on the mental aspects that will bring forth its materialization.  It is good to have a dream.  It keeps us young, healthy and very much alive.

I agree with the availability to receive angelic help and reaching the other side of a situation.  Darkness does not need to continue.  Make a decision to stop it.  We stop it through the creative power of mindfulness. The mind is designed for exploration, imagination and visualization.  Most valuable decision we can make is to call on the light of our higher golden Self, the wisdom and presence that is waiting to help us make dreams come true.  Use it for personal good and for the good of all.  This is the purpose of dreaming…

http://www.gearbubble.com/cupofhealing1  A cup I designed to remind us of healing

Watch for my upcoming podcasts
 






No comments:

Post a Comment